FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Windows 10, IIS 10, Visual Studio 2017 setup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Alpha Index du Forum -> Alpha Site -> Mini-Tests
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 13:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Windows 10, IIS 10, Visual Studio 2017 setup Répondre en citant

I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and just installed Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.

I created a web project, and configured it to use http and IIS on the localhost. The project runs fine if I view it from a browser. But I cannot run debug (even running as administrator) or I get an error of :

"Unable to start debugging on the web server. The remote server returned an error:(404) Not Found."

I tried to use IIS Manager to figure out what is happening. When I look at the basic setting of the default website and then click test settings I see two test results:

Authentication: Passed

Authorization: Cannot verify access to path.

So following the advice of the I gave the application pool identity access to C:\inetpub\wwwroot. That did not help. I gave everyone full control of c:\inetpub\wwwroot. Still no change.

I looked in event viewer on my machine and I do not see any audit failures so I can't tell if security permissions are the problem or not.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forums.asp.n...udio 2017 setup

Video advertising

Copied to clipboard!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 13:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Alpha Index du Forum -> Alpha Site -> Mini-Tests Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

TeamAlpha - Copyright 2007-2008

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation